Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 21

I was not tired when going to bed last night. This sucked, because I had to get up early plus loosing an hour of sleep. I woke up completely unmotivated to do what I had to do, but I managed.

I'm just going to say it, I feel better but its really hard to get up in the morning. I know that after an hour or so of being up, I will have more energy, but there are so many times during that first hour that I want to go back to bed. Tomorrow morning, I am going to try caffeine in the form of tea for the first time in probably a month. If that goes well, I am going to finally try coffee again on another day and see what happens.

Anyways, most of this morning I was pretty tired and did not really have an energy boost to after lunch time. I was at a brunch, but I did not eat that much.

I got home around 3 30 ish and I washed my car. Afterwards, I did some stuff on the internet. I layed down for a second, and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep for about 2 hours. I was going to go to the gym with my roommate, but he pulled out and I am too tired to try going by myself.

Even with my nap, I am still really tired. Hopefully this tiredness is from my lack of sleep last night, but I do not know.

Someone recommended making a list of things I want to accomplish for the day. I think I am going to start doing that as well as make goals of experimentation with the things that I have been hesitant to try (coffee, alcohol, gym, I am sure there are others). I keep telling myself I will drink this, or I will go to the gym, but I never end up doing it. I think writing down that "on tuesday night at 7 pm, I am going to the gym..." will help.

Breakfast: two eggs and oatmeal
Lunch: picked on honey baked ham, brownies, and fruit salad
Dinner: chicken theigh and peanut butter and jelly sandwich
Exercise: none

2 comments:

  1. Good idea with the list. Maybe I'll try that too. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with tiredness/getting up too. It sounds like you eat healthy...well, to me it seems well-balanced.(coming from someone that eats once a day, most of the time) Hopefully, the tea or coffee will help in that first hour when you get up. I tryed Celestial sleepy-time tea to go to sleep a couple nights ago, it seemed to work. It has chamomile and Valerian, that knocks you out. (Since I'm not prescribed xanex;)

    Just a *reminder* GO TO THE GYM @ 7pm.... Yeah, I do that to, tell my self I'm going to do something...and then don't end up doing it. I'm a procrastinater though. Good luck with the tea/coffee in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to drink tea all the time. I love tea. I rocked the Celestial Sleep time team just to relax. Its great!

    ReplyDelete