Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 13 + Day 14 - weekend

I had no energy last night, so I am combining yesterday and today's posting.

My weekends are a joke. In college they were a joke because I would spend most of the day in bed, hung over; then spend the night getting drunk. I would be dreading Sunday evenings, knowing I had to start studying and getting school work done.

I continue to spend my Saturday and Sundays in bed. Saturday I woke up around 10 30 am, made lunch, took my pill, and went back to bed. I watched a movie from bed, and didn't really leave my room until 6 pm. Sunday, I slept until 12 55 pm. Sunday I did almost the exact same thing except I watched a movie with one of my house mates and went to the grocery store.

Last weekend I slept in a little too. Maybe I have no motivation to get up on the weekends, because there is nothing I have to do. No work and I don't go to the gym anymore (which bothers the hell out of me).

I took my pill around noon both Saturday and Sunday, rather than 8 30 am like during the week. I wonder if this had to do with my lack of energy or lack of motivation to get up.

My dry mouth has been bothering me a little more this weekend, especially Sunday. Its like when you have dry mouth so you keep your tongue up against the roof of your mouth and behind your teeth. My teeth have also been a little sore. I caught myself biting down on my teeth during the day, especially when I was anxious. I never had problems grinding teeth or anything like that, so I do not know where this is coming from. Maybe it is related to my dry mouth. If I wake up tomorrow morning and this is bothering me, I am going to call my psychiatrist and ask.

I think this week is going to be interesting. I start a new project and will be meeting / working with all new people. The weather is also pretty bad and I always get anxious driving in bad weather. I use to just take precautions and that was enough, but now I get super nervous during bad weather (beware Northern Virginia drivers...just kidding).

4 comments:

  1. Hi David thank you for starting this blog! It has been helpful for me to read about your experience and I find your journey inspirational in that you are finding your way - and you will get there!

    I'm weighing in because I want to let you know that I am rooting for you!

    Pam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave....I think this blog is a great idea and really i wish you all the best on your journey.

    All the best
    Dan-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am identical to you its scary that you think what I do and do what I do feel free to contact me

    Hope

    punkadore@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete