Monday, March 16, 2009

Postings for now

Thank for you all the posts / emails I received this weekend. I have been fighting a fever and my internet has been off and on so I have not been able to update anything.

So for now I will continue posting things. Since Prozac is an older drug, I am guessing (have not done too much research) there is more information out there. However, I learned many things from the people I have met through emails, so I will continue and hope help will continue and people will gain incite.

2 comments:

  1. Are you swiching between Prozac and Lexapro. From I read in your blog it appears you are.

    ctiano1032@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prozac is often viewed as a dirty drug, due to its long half life (There are 4 half lifes before a drug clears your system). Prozac in men often causes sexual issues, with failiure to climax being number one. Personal exp found that it does boost you up, but for me made my axiety much worse, you may find that SSRI's are not right for you, and that newer SNRI's like venlafaxine or remeron are better, both good for anxiety.

    ReplyDelete