Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 12

I did not have any trouble sleeping last night. Since I have switched to taking the pill in the morning, most of the sleep problems have stopped.

With that said, I only got 6 hours asleep and woke up tired. For the first time in a few days, I did not feel like getting out of bed. But I forced myself out and slowly got ready for work. On Fridays, everyone goes into the office, so I did not work from home.

All morning I was yawning. I had a little bit of energy, probably fueled by the people around me, but I was really really tired. However, after lunch I felt a little better.

I noticed something today during my afternoon at work and this evening when I was debating going out with my friends. I have much more energy now when I am actually doing something or forcing my self to focus on something. Like I become productive when I actually focus on stuff at work and I actually have more energy (and more fun) when I am out interacting with my friends. However, the second I become distracted or become inactive, I crash. For example, the second I look out the window at work, I become really tired and find it hard to refocus. When I came home from work I sat down and became really tired on my couch to the point where I thought I would not go out tonight. I tried taking a nap for an hour and couldn't fall asleep, so I forced myself up and out of the house. As soon as I got to my friends, I had more energy. This tired feeling is the exact same as when I wake up and do not feel like getting out of bed.

This fluctuation in energy could be caused by my lack of good sleep late this week, but I do not know. I will be sleeping in tomorrow so I guess that will be able to tell me. Even though I am having these tired spells, I do feel like my energy has increase significantly from two weeks ago. So far the positives outweigh the negatives, but that is the point of me keeping track of my progress. Now that I am actually going to work and going out on the weekends, my next big test is going to the gym or try going jogging. That will take alot of energy to do, especially by myself, so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment