Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 4 - 5 mg in morning, 5 mg at night

I continue with the same schedule as the previous day: I took a 5 mg dose with my .25 xanax with breakfast. I am continuing to work from home, since going into my office depresses me. No one is ever there anyways, since everyone chooses to work from home.

Through out the day I experiences ups and downs. My energy peaks and then falls back down. I compare it to a sugar high or caffeine rush where I am super excited, especially thinking, 'gee, this is really working!' followed by a crash and then wanting to take a nap.

My mood is more positive, but it is still hard to find the energy or motivation to do much.

I finally returned to my house and took my lexapro - xanax combo and went to bed. I am a little anxious because I am going to go into my office tomorrow, since a majority of people go in on Fridays. It will be the first time I have been there in over two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment